Hard to believe another season has passed. We hope you and your daughter enjoyed your experience this spring. Thank you all SO MUCH for your generous gifts!! I will put them to good use. They are so appreciated, thank you!!
1. I promised player evals last week and I'm so sorry I haven't finished them yet! I will email them out as soon as I'm done, hopefully no later than Monday evening. :/
2. Feedback - Can you take 10 minutes and fill out the program survey? It's anonymous (except for which team you were on) and SO helpful to all of us coaches and the board. I would appreciate it very much!! We are always looking for ways to improve! Click here
3. Camps, clinics and clubs, oh my!
On our website there is a tab under "girls lacrosse" that links to "Off season play". There are two sections for info on Club Teams and Camps and Clinics. We list any info we hear about, including:
- I am camp director for 3 camps at Staples every summer (first one starts Tuesday next week!)
- CTGrizzlies camps
- Monday night pickup in New Canaan
- Sono Fieldhouse's fall clinics
AMONG OTHERS! Coach K has some camps, there are some by Triple Threat at GFA, and others.
I was so happy to learn about 90% of our team is playing club this summer or trying out - that is AWESOME!!! It doesn't matter as much where they play as getting a stick in their hands!
Again my apologies on the delayed evaluations - I'll email them individually ASAP!!
Have a great summer, and hope to run into you before too long! And as always, lacrosse questions are welcome anytime. :)